We think you will be pleasantly surprised by the cost of a new flat roof from Strand GRP. Because a fibreglass roof will last 3 to 4 times longer than a traditional felt covered roof, you would be forgiven for thinking that that it might cost 3 to 4 times as much. Thankfully this isn’t the case.
When you consider that even between two traditional roofing companies quotes can vary wildly, you will be reassured by our simple and totally transparent pricing structure.
How we price your roof project
We calculate the cost of your roof repair (or installation, if new) based on:
- The area in square metres
- Structural repair work if necessary
- Whether insulation is required (and what thickness)
- Fascia boards, soffits or any other trims
- Any additional work such as guttering and downpipes
Our quote to you will have a ‘price breakdown’, clearly showing the cost of each element of your roofing project – not some ‘magic’ figure pulled off the top of our head.
We know from talking with previous customers that our fibreglass roofing prices have not only been highly competitive but sometimes cheaper than conventional bitumen roofing felt quotes.
The advantages of a GRP roof
When you consider the advantages of a GRP roof the decision is a ‘no-brainer’:
- 3-4 times the lifespan of a conventional roof
- limitless choice of colours
- safe to walk on (can be made non-slip if required)
- resists dirt, moss and other organic matter far better
- never have to repair your flat roof again
If the roof of your extension or garage is leaking, contact us for a no obligation quote.